10 things you must include in your contract
What should be in your contract? Is a contract and contract? Not really it. An “enforceable contract” needs to include:
- The name of the parties.
- The services being offered.
- The price of the contract.
- The Method of payment and when you’ll be paid.
- A “Refund Policy” if that makes sense.
- Protection for your “intellectual property.”
- How and those things that will terminate the contract.
- How and where the disputes will be settled.
- A “confidentiality clause” - which in most cases is a must.
- Who is responsible for the tax obligations.
Contact the Queen of Business Law
Kelly Bagla, Esq.
Go Legal Yourself
Get your copy of Go Legal Yourself.