Protecting your overall assets
From the day you start your business, you’re exposing yourself to risk. Insurance is your second level of defense after protecting your personal assets. There are several types of insurance. We’ll go over them but go back and listen to episode 13 for more details. Also, I recommend sitting down with an independent business broker who can best shop across all companies.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- If you have employees, you must have Workman’s Compensation Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- For delivery businesses, make sure you have adequate Vehicle Insurance that protects you
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Let’s not forget General Liability Insurance
Contact the Queen of Business Law
Kelly Bagla, Esq.
Go Legal Yourself
Get your copy of Go Legal Yourself.